Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial National Moot Court Competition-2016
The Moot Court Competition is being organized by Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law. The Moot Court Competition shall be held on March 2nd & 3rd, 2016 (Saturday & Sunday) at Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law, Karkardooma, New- Delhi.
The Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law is organising Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2016 in the memory of its founder and visionary, Shri Rakesh Aggarwal. The objective of the Competition is to expose law students to important issues arising in contemporary socio-eco & legal settings.
ELIGIBILITY: Students of 3 year or 5 year law degree courses from any University are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
- Participating teams should register themselves by sending duly filled registration form along with registration fee of Rs.1000/- per team and memorials through email at email@example.com.
- Hard copy of the registration form along with the demand draft shall be received by post or by hand at Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law, 16-X, Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi-110092 till 18th March 2016. Acknowledgment of the same shall be sent by the Moot Court Committee by 21 st March, 2016.
The teams shall submit 8 hard copies of the memorial for each side by 18th March 2016.
- Winning Team Award: Trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 5100/- .
- Runners-Up Team Award: Trophy and cash prize of Rs. 3100/-.
- The Best Mooter: Cash price of Rs. 1100/-.
- The Best Memorial: Cash price of Rs. 1100/-.
- The Best Researcher: Cash prize of Rs. 1100/-.
The clarifications, if any, regarding the Moot Problem may be sought through mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.