Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2018
In continuation of the legacy set up by Late Sri Rakesh Aggarwal, this moot court is being organized with a purpose to spread the maximum awareness among the law students and the exposure to the current legal issues in the country.
Who can participate?
Three/Five year Law pursuant from any University
- Participating teams should register themselves by sending the duly filled registration form given below along with registration fee of Rs. 2500/- per team and memorials through email at email@example.com
- Hard copy of the registration form along with the demand draft shall be received by post or by hand at Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law, 16-X, Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi-110092 till 10th March, 2018.
- Best Team Award: Trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 10000/-
- Runners-Up Team Award: Trophy and cash prize of Rs. 5000/-
- Best Mooter Award: Cash price of Rs. 2000/-
- Best Memorial Award: Cash price of Rs. 2000/-
- Best Researcher Award: Cash price of Rs. 2000/- (On the basis of Researcher Test Result)
For any queries contact:
For Registration Form: Click here
For Invitation, Rules & Regulations: Click here
For Brochure: Click here