Ratan K. Singh Essay Competition On International Arbitration By RGNLU And Pepperdine University
The Alternative Dispute Resolution Cell (ADRC) of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab and the Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University, USA are jointly organising the Ratan K. Singh Essay Writing Competition on International Arbitration.
Theme: Challenges Facing International Arbitration and their Possible Solutions
- Increasing Diversity in International Arbitration
- Role of Technological Innovation in International Arbitration
- Improving efficiency of International Arbitration
- Bringing consistency and certainty in the international arbitration jurisprudence
- Erosion of principle of party autonomy in international arbitration
- Abuse of Process in International Arbitration
- Enforceability of Awards in International Arbitration
- Third Party Funding in International Arbitration
- Impartiality and Independence of Arbitrators in International Arbitration
The above mentioned list of sub-themes is merely illustrative and not exhaustive and hence, any other submission pertinent to the main theme shall be accorded due consideration.
The following cash prizes shall be awarded to the winners:
- First Prize:INR 25,000
- Second Prize:INR 15,000
- Third Prize:INR 10,000
- The essays must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission for The Ratan K. Singh Essay Writing Competition on International Arbitration”.
- The deadline for submission is 11:59 pm, 15th February 2019 (Indian Standard Time- GMT+5:30 hours). The deadline maybe extended at the discretion of the ADRC. Late entries will not be accepted under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Students and Research Scholars pursuing Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral degree from any recognized university can participate in the competition.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- There is no registration fee for the competition.
- In addition to the top three winners, 9 selected essays will be published in the form of an edited book with an ISBN Number.
For any queries Email at email@example.com with the subject “Query- Ratan K. Singh Essay Writing Competition on International Arbitration”. OR
- Sidharath Goyal: 7696405448
- Komal Parakh: 8427254621
- Uday Agnihotri: 9815092215
- Raghav Mudgal: 9915873281
For Brochure click here