Recruitment of Administrative Officers (Scale-I) In Agriculture Insurance Company Of India Limited
19 Sep 2017 12:21 PM GMT
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) a leading Crop Insurance Company, invites applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 50 (Fifty) Administrative Officers in Scale I Cadre in various discipline.
No. of Posts: 50
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 21 years & Maximum Age: 30 years as on 01.09.2017
Probation: A candidate appointed in the Officer’s cadre on regular pay rolls of the Company shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining of duty. The probation period may be extended by a further period of six months.
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Law with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55%) or Post Graduation in Law with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55%) from a recognized university.
Application Fee: (non-Refundable) through on-line mode only. The amount of fee to be paid is indicated below:
- SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD) Rs. 100/-
- All other categories Rs. 650/-.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 15.09.2017 to 10.10.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Click here for Registration Process/Steps.
- Publication of Short Advertisement in Leading Newspapers: 15th September, 2017
- Publication of Advertisement in Employment News: 23rd September 2017
- On line Registration commences from/Payment of fees: 15th September, 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration/Payment of fees: 10th October 2017
- Date of Online Examination: 18/19th November 2017 (Tentative)
For official notification and further information click here