Recruitment Notification: Assistant Manager For Legal And Compliance, NISM
3 Jan 2018 2:41 PM GMT
The National Institute of Securities Market has invited applications for the post of Assistant Manager for Legal and Compliance.
Last date for seeking applications: 15th January 2018.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Attending to Board compliances, AICTE compliances, Charity Commissioners’ matters, Labour Court / Other Court Matters.
- Labour Law related compliances and attending to RTI queries and other correspondence.
- Dealing with Property matters, leave and license related contracts and renewals etc.
- Liaison with Government officials, Municipal authorities, Local bodies, Regulatory bodies etc.
- To regularly update list of Governors, Members of various Committees / Subcommittees and comply with necessary formalities
- Scheduling meetings and arrangements thereof
- Preparation of agenda papers and drafting of minutes
- To keep a track of Court hearings and attending as representative of NISM.
- To keep a track of periodical compliances such as Trust / Society matters, Labour Law compliance etc.
- To develop, implement, maintain, and monitor the compliance activities of the Institite.
- To ensure that Schools / Departments comply with all statutory laws.
- Responsible for compliance audits and examinations, dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations, research on compliance issues, compliance training, and Institutes' overall compliance policies and procedures.
- Maintaining day-to-day activity report and periodical MIS
Maximum Age (as on 30th November 2017): 35 years
Minimum Qualification and Experience (as on 30th November 2017):
- First class degree in Law/ Professional qualification like ACS or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience post qualification. Relevant work experience would be preferred.
Additional Skill Set:
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Marathi
- Good analytic ability
Posting:Vashi, Navi Mumbai / Patalganga, Raigad / Chennai
Indicative Annual CTC: Ranging from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 6 lakh (inclusive of variable pay)
Candidates are advised to peruse the Institute’s website.
Interested candidates may submit their applications online in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV.
The official notification can be accessed here.