Recruitment Notification: Finance Cum Administrative Assistant At Project 39A, NLU Delhi
13 Sep 2018 7:40 AM GMT
The National Law University, Delhi, through Project 39A, is seeking to engage on an annual contractual basis, one Finance cum Administrative Assistant (F&A Assistant) for Project 39A. The F&A Associate will be responsible to assist the finance and administrative team in their day-to-day responsibilities.
Project 39A is headed by the Executive Director, Dr. Anup Surendranath (Assistant Professor of Law, National Law University Delhi) and has 12 full-time associates involved in litigation, mitigation, research and public outreach.
- General office maintenance and up keeping.
- Supervision of housekeeping staff.
- Assistance with all administration and bank related work.
- Responsible for all office pantry purchases.
- Payment of all bills (telephone and internet dongle).
- Assistance in filing, photocopying and digitizing documents.
- Assistance in Library record management.
- Settlement of travel and other reimbursements to members of the Centre.
- Maintenance of petty cash register.
- Maintenance of travel records according to donor/university guidelines.
- Follow up with travel, cab and visa agents.
- Coordination on tender processes.
- Update of google calendars for Meetings, Travel and Leaves.
- Graduation in Commerce or Postgraduate Qualifications in Commerce/Accounts/Finance.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in finance and admin.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Hindi is compulsory.
- Familiarity with conversational Hindi is preferable. Ability to read/ write/ speak any other Indian regional language will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with software like Microsoft Word, Excel, Dropbox, Google Calendar, Docs
- Knowledge of accounting systems of public university/PSU/Government body desirable
- Proficiency with software like Tally accounting software, Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Ability to work in a team and fulfil accounting requirements in the public sector.
Compensation: Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be within the range of Rs. 20,000- Rs. 30,000 per month.
Application Process: Interested persons may send their resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should be “Project 39A - Application for Finance cum Administrative Assistant”.
Deadline: Applications must reach us no later than midnight of September 19, 2018 after which the applications will not be considered. The shortlisted candidates would be informed through the e-mail.
The official notification can be accessed here.