Recruitment Notification: Finance Cum Administrative Assistant At Project 39A, NLU Delhi
The National Law University, Delhi, through Project 39A, is seeking to engage on an annual contractual basis, one Finance cum Administrative Assistant (F&A Assistant) for Project 39A. The F&A Associate will be responsible to assist the finance and administrative team in their day-to-day responsibilities.
Project 39A is headed by the Executive Director, Dr. Anup Surendranath (Assistant Professor of Law, National Law University Delhi) and has 12 full-time associates involved in litigation, mitigation, research and public outreach.
- General office maintenance and up keeping.
- Supervision of housekeeping staff.
- Assistance with all administration and bank related work.
- Responsible for all office pantry purchases.
- Payment of all bills (telephone and internet dongle).
- Assistance in filing, photocopying and digitizing documents.
- Assistance in Library record management.
- Settlement of travel and other reimbursements to members of the Centre.
- Maintenance of petty cash register.
- Maintenance of travel records according to donor/university guidelines.
- Follow up with travel, cab and visa agents.
- Coordination on tender processes.
- Update of google calendars for Meetings, Travel and Leaves.
- Graduation in Commerce or Postgraduate Qualifications in Commerce/Accounts/Finance.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in finance and admin.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Hindi is compulsory.
- Familiarity with conversational Hindi is preferable. Ability to read/ write/ speak any other Indian regional language will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with software like Microsoft Word, Excel, Dropbox, Google Calendar, Docs
- Knowledge of accounting systems of public university/PSU/Government body desirable
- Proficiency with software like Tally accounting software, Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Ability to work in a team and fulfil accounting requirements in the public sector.
Compensation: Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be within the range of Rs. 20,000- Rs. 30,000 per month.
Application Process: Interested persons may send their resumé to email@example.com. The subject of the email should be “Project 39A - Application for Finance cum Administrative Assistant”.
Deadline: Applications must reach us no later than midnight of September 19, 2018 after which the applications will not be considered. The shortlisted candidates would be informed through the e-mail.
The official notification can be accessed here.