Recruitment Notification: Law Faculty, IMS [Multiple locations; Part/ Full Time]
IMS is an institute with over 34 years of experience in Law and Management Entrance training. IMS has more than 90 centers and over 50,000 students, successfully making it to some of the most prestigious institutes in India and abroad.
IMS is urgently looking for Law faculties for various locations. The requirement is for part-time as well as full-time faculty.
- You should be well-versed with CLAT, AILET, LSAT and other law entrance examinations.
- You must be a Law graduate (full-time faculty)
- Those who have cracked CLAT or AILET (students/graduates from National Law Schools) will be preferred.
- Teaching experience
Part Time Faculty: Locations
- Delhi (CP)
Full-Time Faculty: Location
To apply, email your updated CVs with a covering letter mentioning the location and the position that you are applying for at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stages of Recruitment Process
- Stage 1: Written Test of Law and General Awareness
- Stage 2: Teaching demo
- Stage 3: Telephonic interviews
Salary is as per industrial standards.
For further details, click here.