Recruitment Notification: Writing Fellow, TNNLS [Apply by Jan 10, 2018]
14 Dec 2017 7:22 AM GMT
The Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS) has invited applications from eligible candidates for appointment on contract basis for the post of a 'writing fellow'.
- A postgraduate degree from a recognized university. Post-graduation in law is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrable ability in high-level academic research and writing. Publication in high-impact peer-reviewed journals is preferred.
- Exposure to and/or interest in management of learning difficulties.
- Work experience, especially experience of working with students, is preferred.
- Excellent project management skills: organization, planning and attention to details.
- The candidate must demonstrate a high degree of perseverance as well as a drive to improve the academic and research culture at TNNLS.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates who satisfy the essential qualifications are required to apply by duly filling out the form provided in the official notification.
- Applicants are required to attach a photocopy of their published research paper or submit a writing sample of not more than 1,000 words.
- Applications are supposed to be sent by post to the Registrar of Tamil Nadu National Law School by January 10, 2018.
For more details on consolidated pay, key responsibilities of a writing fellow and the format of the application form, click here.