Registrar Vacancy At Ministry Of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Department Of Consumer Affairs
24 Oct 2018 5:44 PM GMT
Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Department of Consumer Affairs invites application for the post of Registrar.
Name of the post: Registrar
No. of post: 01 (One)
Pay Band-4(`37,400 – 67,000) plus Grade pay of `10,000/-
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- A Degree in Law from a recognized University, and
- 15-years’ work experience in Group-A posts:-
- In a Court or Tribunal or Quasi-judicial Authority; or
- Experience in Personnel and Administrative matters and interpretation of rules, regulations, instructions issued by the Government from time to time.
How to apply?
- Applications of interested and eligible officers, who could be-spared in the event of their selection may be sent through proper channel in the prescribed proforma (Annexure – I) in triplicate along with their last 5-years’ Annual Performance Appraisal Reports so as to reach the Under Secretary (Estt.), Room No. 373-C, Department of Consumer Affairs, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi within 60-days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- Application received after the due date or found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the application, the sponsoring organisation should verify and certify that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct.
For official notification click here