Research Assistants Vacancy at Centre for Mental Health Law and Policy
Centre for Mental Health Law and Policy at Indian Law Society has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Research Assistant for the project named “Discrimination against Persons with Mental Illness across the World: A Barrier to Social Justice”
No of Posts: 03
Remuneration: Rs. 30,000- 35,000 per month
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Bachelor of Laws- LL.B (Required)
- Work experience in mental health and disability (Preferred)
How to Apply
- Applications are to be sent by email to the following address:email@example.com, with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 October 2015. In the subject line, please ensure to write: “Application for post of Research Assistant”.
- The mail must include the following details
- Contact address including email for correspondence
- Cell Number & other telephone number
The following documents must be attached with the mail:
- CV (bio-data)
- 500 word essay on the following topic: “REFLECT ON AN OCCASION WHEN
YOU CHALLENGED A BELIEF OR IDEA, WHAT MADE YOU DO THIS AND WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME”.
Note: The attachment (CV & Essay) must be in pdf format
Last date for submission of application: October 15, 2015
Click here for official notification.