Research Associate Vacancy at the Centre for Child and the Law, NLSIU
11 Jun 2015 11:01 AM GMT
The Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate to work upon a Juvenile Justice Programme for a Full time position) to work on the issues related to the child protection and juvenile justice.
No of Post: 01
Duration: The above position is for a period of two and a half years till December 2017, including a six months’ probation period.
Remuneration: Remuneration for the position will be a consolidated monthly payment in accordance with qualifications and experience, upto Rs. 40,000 per month for full time work of six days per week.
- Bachelors in Law
- Additional qualifications in the area of child rights/research methodology will be preferred.
- Experience in research and writing in any human rights issues.
- Experience in research and or practice in the field of child rights law will be preferred.
Language and Computer Skills
- Proficiency in English (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Proficiency in use of Computers, specifically MS Word
- Basic knowledge of Kannada preferable
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send in their applications along with updated CVs and attested copies of the testimonials to: The Programme Head, Juvenile Justice Programme, Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560 072. All applications to be e-mailed to: email@example.com on or before 12 noon on 20th June, 2015.
Click here for official notification.