Research Associate Vacancy at Centre for Law and Policy research, Bangalore
4 Feb 2015 2:56 PM GMT
Centre for Law and Policy research is a non-partisan and not-for-profit organization engaged in law and policy research as well as impact litigation in the public interest on a variety of legal issues such as disability discrimination, social rights protection including the right to education, health and livelihood, consumer rights, environment and biodiversity, the rights of children and women’s rights among others. CLPR invites applications for Research Associates at Bangalore.
Name of Post: Research Associates
- The Research Associate will work primarily on a project on law relating to public health but must be ready to engage with other on-going research in the field of disability, IP and constitutional social rights.
- Develop new research projects for the centre
- Write blog posts and policy briefs on a regular basis
- Represent CLPR in various fora, including before community groups, legislators and state agencies
- A B.A.LL.B degree from a reputed university. We prefer candidates with a Master’s degree in law with a significant research component from a top tier university
- Strong academic background;
- Excellent research and writing skills;
- Demonstrated commitment to public interest law.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates must send a cover letter, resume, one writing sample and two references as a single attachment at [email protected]