Research Associates/Professionals Vacancy at Competition Commission of India
Competition Commission of India invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Research Associates/Professionals to assist the Commission in the discharge of its functions under the Competition Act.
No of Posts: 08
- Degree of LL.B or equivalent from a recognized University and/or Institute in India or abroad, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Qualified to be registered as an advocate in any State Bar Council in India in terms of Advocate’s Act, 1961.
- Desirable Qualifications: Specialization in competition law or regulatory laws or laws relating to Intellectual Property Rights or International Trade Laws
- Experience in judicial or legal work, in Supreme Court, High Court or any other court, government or a Regulatory Authority or a Tribunal or any similar forum. OR
- Professor/Reader/Lecturer of Law or any recognized University/Professional Institute of India or abroad with specialization in teaching competition law; OR
- Legal Manager or above in the Corporate sector having experience or handling acquisitions, mergers and amalgamations etc., under competition law.
How to Apply
Applications along with copies of supporting documents (viz. educational qualification and experience) may be sent to the Deputy Director (HR), H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India, 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Hindustan Times House, New Delhi – 110 001 by 20.06.2016.
Click here for the official notification.