Research Fellow Vacancy At National Law University, Delhi Centre For Constitutional Law, Policy And Governance
The Centre for Constitutional Law, Policy and Governance, NLU Delhi is seeking to hire a Research Fellow for the Centre for the “CLPG-CRR Project.”
Name of the Post: Research Fellow
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Duration and Remuneration:
The Fellow will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 50,000 per month. The position will be for a period of one year. The selected candidate will be expected to join the Centre as soon as possible.
- Applications are invited from interested candidates holding an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in law. Strong research and writing skills are essential.
- Candidates with demonstrable proficiency in issues relating to gender/reproductive rights will be preferred. A person who has experience in doing field-based projects will be preferred. Note that this is an entry-level position and would be ideal for individuals with 0-2 years PQE.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants are required to send the following materials to the Executive Director, Centre for Constitutional Law, Policy and Governance at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subjectline of the e-mail should state: Application for CLPG-CRR Project.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contact Details of Two Referees. Referees must be informed that they may be contacted by CLPG either over email or by phone.
- One sole authored academic writing sample (Published or unpublished).
- Shortlisted candidates may be asked for additional material. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. NLU Delhi or CLPG will not cover the costs for attending the interview. The last date for receiving applications is Wednesday, December 26, 2018.
For official notification click here