Research Fellow Vacancy At National Law University (NLU) Delhi
National Law University, Delhi (‘University’) is seeking to engage, on a contractual basis, two full-time Research Fellows (LAW) for the Centre for Innovation, Intellectual Property and Competition (CIIPC), at its campus in Dwarka, New Delhi.
Name of the Post: Research Fellow
No. of Post: 2 (Two)
Compensation: Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be in the range of Rs. 45,000 - Rs. 65,000 per month.
Responsibilities of the Research Fellow:
The selected Research Fellows will provide research support to the centre in one of the two projects mentioned below –
- Regulation of Digital Markets in the Context of Big Data, AI, and IoT
- Open Access Textbook on Competition Law
Candidates holding graduate (LL.B.) or post-graduate degree in law (LL.M.), with demonstrable interest in interdisciplinary research, are encouraged to apply. Candidates must show demonstrable research interest in the relevant areas of at least one of the projects mentioned above. Candidates with experience in both competition law and intellectual property law may be given preference.
How to apply?
Application Process: Interested candidates should submit their applications by email to email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org . The email should have the following documents, along with an appropriate covering letter: -
- Writing sample (published/ unpublished)
- Contact details of two referees·
- a statement of purpose (SoP), explaining your interest in working with CIIPC (Max. 800 words). The SoP should clearly indicate the preferred project (if your profile is suitable for more than one project, please indicate the preferred projects in the order of preference) and how your educational/ work experiences can add value for that project.
The subject of the e-mail should be “CIIPC- Application for Research Fellow (Law)”. The covering letter must mention (Attn: Co-Directors, CIIPC).
For official notification click here