Research Internship At Centre For Economy Development And Law
Centre for Economy Development and Law invites motivated students and scholars to apply for full-time internships at the Centre, Government Law College Thrissur.
Name of the post: Research Internee
Areas of research:
The research shall be carried out under the broader discourses of
- Developmental Economics
- Political Economy
- National and International Trade and Economic Law, and
- Law and Development
Location: Thrissur, Kerala, although there may be assignments which may require travel to other places both in and out of Kerala.
No. of post: 2 (Two)
Job assignments from and report to: CED&L Director.
Term: 4 weeks from the date of appointment.
Remuneration: Certificates shall be issued on proper and prompt completion of the internship assignments and tasks.
Minimum Eligibility requirements:
- Graduate, Post Graduate, Research Students and any other candidate with strong research interest in the field of law, economics, political science, or development studies with serious research interest can apply.
- Proficiency in English both spoken and written. (Students intending to write in Malayalam will also be considered, provided the applicants undertake to submit typewritten Malayalam reports. Decisions of the Director shall be final.)
- Computer skills inclusive of basics such as typing, proper and prompt management of desktop, folders and files to more extensive usage of Ms Office high-end operations, file format conversions, internet and browsing knowledge and website management.
How to apply?
- Visit www.cedl.ac.in and apply online. Please note that CED&L is currently calling for full-time Research Internship (In-house) only.
- Other internships listed in the online application form are not open as of now.
- Apply before 30th November 2018.
For official notification click here