Research Paper Competition: Cholamandal IP, Chennai
Cholamandal IP invites law students across India to write Research Papers on "Environmental Protection in India".
Students are requested to add specific jurisdictional examples in the Central Zone, Eastern Zone, Southern Zone and Western Zone where the environment has been affected adversely due to any reasons.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit: Long Research Papers: 4000-6000 words (excluding footnotes) OR Short research Papers: 2000-3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The content of the Research Papers should be original and no plagiarized material will be selected for publication
- Co-authorship of two applicants is allowed. One of the authors is required to be a student pursuing law, while the other may be a legal practitioner.
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number; Send to Email address: [email protected] with subject line "Cholamandal IP Environmental Law Research Paper"
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Cash Prize + Essay will be published on the firm's website (www.cholamandalip.com) + Certificate Of Merit + Internship Opportunity at Cholamandal IP
- Second Prize: Essay will be published on the firm's website (www.cholamandalip.com) + Certificate Of Merit + Internship Opportunity at Cholamandal IP
- Third Prize: Essay will be published on the firm's website (www.cholamandalip.com) + Certificate Of Merit + Internship for Internship at Cholamandal IP
- Top Ten Entries:Internship for Interview at Cholamandal IP
- Publication will be available on www.cholamandalip.com
The submissions should reach us on or before November 30, 2017.
For Query Contact Below:
Akshay Ralhi, Contact No. + 91 9545717387, Email Id: [email protected]