Research Scholar Vacancy At Judicial Academy Jharkhand
30 Aug 2018 6:14 AM GMT
Judicial Academy Jharkhand invites application from eligible candidates to fill up the existing the following four purely contractual vacancies for the post of Research Scholar.
Name of the Post: Research Scholar
No. of Post:
- Research Scholar (Constitutional Law): 01
- Research Scholar (Civil Law): 01
- Research Scholar (Criminal Law): 01
- Research Scholar (Corporate and other Law): 01
Salary: Consolidated pay of Rs. 50,000/- month
Age: Maximum 30 years as on the date of advertisement.
- Candidate must be LL.M from recognized university.
- Every candidate shall pay Rs. 500/- as fee through Demand Draft to be drawn in the name of Director, Judicial Academy Jharkhand.
Method of Selection:
- On the basis of the academic result (50 marks), Interview and Domain Knowledge (50 marks). Only 10 to 15 times candidates of vacancy shortlisted on the basis of academic results shall be called for interview.
How to apply?
- Each candidate should submit his/her application (in the prescribed format given below) addressed to the Director, Judicial Academy Jharkhand, Near Dhurwa Dam, Dhurwa, Ranchi- 834004, by Registered/Speed Post only.
- The last date for receipt of application is one month from the date of advertisement.
For official notification and Application form format click here