Research Writing Competition-2015
GNLU Khaitan & Co. fellowship in collaboration with GNLU Centre for Corporate & Competition Law (GCCCL), Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar has announced Research Writing Competition 2015. It attempts to provide a platform for the law students for expressing their views on various aspects of Mergers and Acquisitions and recent developments taking place across the India which affects the Indian position.
Eligibility: Participant must be an enrolled student of Under Graduate Student of Law (3/5 year) or
Post Graduate Student of Law (1/2 year).
- Cross Border Mergers
- Banking Mergers
- Takeover and Regulatory Issues in India
- Competition Issues in M&A
- Due Diligence in M&A
Submission & Formatting Guidelines
- The Research Writing should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with line spacing of 1.5 and margins should be 1” or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman, Font size 10 and line spacing of 1.
- The citation must be according to OSCOLA4th Edition Format style.
- The minimum word limit for the Research Writing is 4000 words and maximum word limit is 6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Co-authorships are not allowed.
- The Research Writing can be sent in ‘.doc’ of ‘.docx’ format only.
- Scanned Copy of College / University ID Card must also be sent along with the submission.
- The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document along with the Research Writing with a covering letter: Important Note:
Name of the College / Institute / University:
Programme Enrolled & Year:
- Frist Prize: 10,000 INR
- Second Prize: 6,000 INR
- Third Prize: 3,000 INR
Certificates will be issued to all theparticipants.
Last date for the Submissions: 10th Jan - 2015
Click here to download the brochure and registration form.