Result of 4th RMLNLU International Legal Essay Competition 2016
Siddhant Sharma from College of Legal Studies, UPES, Dehradun is the winner of the 4thRMLNLU International Legal Essay Competition (RILEC), 2016 Mr. Siddhant Sharma will receive a cash prize of Rs. 15,000 and a Letter of Recommendation.
Further SannuthaShettyfrom National Law University, Delhi and VikramChoudharyfrom Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala as the first and second runners’ up respectively. As first runner-up, Sannutha shall receive a cash prize of INR 10,000 along with a Certificate of Merit and Vikram as the second runner-up shall receive a cash prize of INR 5,000 and a Certificate of Merit.
The following participants have been ranked amongst the top entries by our esteemed panel of judges.They shall each be receiving a Certificate of Appreciation for their insightful contribution to the competition.
1.Siddhant Sharma from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- SannuthaShetty from National Law University, Delhi
- VikramChoudhary from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Ashutosh Mishra from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala and Biswaroop Mukherjee from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Abhishek Kumar Tripathi from National University of AdvancedLegal Studies (NUALS), Kochi.
- Jithin George Jackson from Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli and Swarnima Mukherjee from West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- UdithaGhosh from Symbiosis Law School Pune
The listed participants are requested to send in their postal addresses to email@example.com.