RGNUL: 1st National Animal Law Moot Court Competition, 2016
1st National Animal Law Moot Court Competition, 2016 to be held on 26-28 August, 2016 at RGNUL, Punjab. It is being organised by Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law, (CASH) & Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in collaboration with International Council of Jurists, ICJ & The Jurists and is sponsored by Humane Society International, HSI.
- Pursuing an integrated 5 year LL.B. programme in India;
- Pursuing a 3 year LL.B. programme in India.
- All the participating institutions have to confirm participation by sending the duly filled Registration Form through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th July 2016 till 5 PM.
- Participants may kindly note that the Registration Fees for the competition is INR 3000/- which shall be paid through a demand draft only after the communication of the results of the memorial selection rounds.
- The soft copies of the memorial from each side should reach the Organizers on email@example.com in .pdf format only latest by 25th July 2016 on or before 4:59 PM.
- One copy of the memorial from each side should reach the Organizers on the below mentioned address by 16th August, 2016 (Only through speed post).
- Best Team: the Team winning the final round of the Competition shall be given a trophy and a cash prize of INR 25,000/-
- Runners Up: the runners up team in the final round of the Competition shall be given a trophy and a cash prize of INR 15,000/-
- Best Speaker: The speaker having the highest score in the preliminary rounds shall be given a cash prize of INR 10,000/-
- Second Best Speaker: The speaker having the second best highest score in the preliminary rounds shall be given a cash prize of INR 5,000/-
- Best Memorial: The team having the highest average memorial score from both sides shall be given a cash prize of INR 10,000/-
- Certificates of merit shall be given to all the teams qualifying for quarter finals and beyond.
- Certificate of participation shall be given to all the participating teams.
- Kanika Jamwal- +91-8872264897 (Student Convener, 1st National Animal Law Moot Court Competition)
- Madeeha Majid - +91-9872465754 (Student Convener, 1st National Animal Law Moot Court Competition)
In case of any queries or clarifications regarding the competition feel free to mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.