RGNUL Exagium 2016: International Essay Writing Competition
1 Jun 2016 1:16 AM GMT
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, India announces International Essay Writing Competition-Exagium 2016- for the undergraduates, postgraduates and research scholars across disciplines. With an objective to enhance the reading and writing skills of the students, RGNUL Exagium 2016 attempts to engage the undergraduates and postgraduates in the reading of Classics.
RGNUL Exagium 2016 provides a challenge to the reading, comprehending and writing skills of the students. The essay on the selected text should focus on the thematic concerns of the writer. Using the primary and secondary sources, the participants will write an analytical essay on the selected classic.
Eligibility Criteria and Rules for the Competition:
- The competition is open to the students pursuing undergraduate (BALLB/BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/B.Tech/MBBS) or any other undergraduate and post-graduate courses (MA/LLM//MSc/MPhil/PhD) in any university/college across the globe.
- Soft copy of the Essay, Scanned copy of the filled Registration Form and scanned copy of the ID Proof to be submitted electronically to email@example.com by 2nd September 2016.
- Registration form is to be sent along with the hard copy of the essay and photocopy of ID Proof by 9th September 2016.
- Registration form can be downloaded from here.
- The Essay should not be more than 3000 words.
- National Participants: Rs. 600 per entry; Rs. 900 (In case of co- authors)
- International Participants: 10 USD per entry: 15 USD (In case of co-authors)
*as per dollar rate on 25/05/2016
- Mode of Payment(Online):
Online portal shall remain active from 25th May 2016 to 31st August 2016. In case the international participants face any issue while submitting the payment through online mode, they can send demand draft in favour of Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, payable at Patiala and mail the scanned copy of DD on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash prizes and Certificates of Merit shall be awarded to 3 best essays.
- Certificates of Participation shall be given to all the participants.
- 1st Prize: 6000INR
- 2nd Prize: 4000INR
- 3rd Prize: 2000INR
- Result shall be displayed on the university website rgnul.ac.in.
- Winners shall be intimated through e-mail and on their mobile numbers.
Click here for more information.