RGNUL Exagium: International Essay Writing Competition
RGNUL Exagium is an online International Essay Writing Competition for Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Research Scholars from diverse disciplines. With an objective to enhance the reading, writing and analytical skills of the students, RGNUL Exagium attempts to engage the Undergraduates and Postgraduates in the reading of Classics. The classics penned by eminent authors and personalities imply continuance and consistence. The reading of such texts is of great significance to the young people as they get enlightened about various issues. It also enables them to understand the contemporary times.
Who can apply?
The competition is open to the students pursuing Undergraduate (BALLB/ BA/B.Sc./B.Com/BBA/B.Tech/MBBS) or any other Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses (MA/LLM//MSc./MPhil/PhD) in any University/College across the globe.
- Only original essays on the selected text that have not been published or have not been accepted for publication should be mailed to [email protected]
- Plagiarism of any form shall result in disqualification.
- Word limit for the Essay is 2000-2500 words.
- Only two co-authors shall be allowed.
- International participants must mail the Soft Copy only.
- Soft Copy of the Essay, Scanned Copies of the filled Registration Form, Institutional ID Proof and Demand Draft to be submitted electronically to [email protected]
- Hard Copies of the Registration form, Essay, Photocopy of Institutional ID Proof and Demand Draft must be sent through Registered Post only.
- National Participants :
- 1000 per entry
- 1500 (In case of co- authors)
- Mode of Payment (Offline): Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, RGNUL, Punjab, payable at Patiala
- Prize Cheques and Certificates of Merit shall be awarded to 3 best essays.
- Certificates of Participation shall be given to all Authors.
- 1st Prize: 7000 INR
- 2nd Prize: 5000 INR
- 3rd Prize: 3000 INR
- Soft Copy submission of Essay, Registration Form, Institutional ID and Demand Draft on or before 2nd March 2018.
- Hard Copy submission of Essay, Registration Form, Institutional ID and Demand Draft on or before 9th March 2018.
For any queries contact:
- Dr. Navleen Multani, Assistant Professor, RGNUL at 09878200051
- Abhilash Pattnaik, Student Coordinator at 08289011910
For RGNUL Exagium 2018 Brochure click here
For RGNUL Exagium 2017 Poster click here
For Registration Form click here