RGNUL - Global Constitutionalism: Emerging Trends
Special Course “GLOBAL CONSTITUTIONALISM: EMERGING TRENDS” Organized by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab and Supported by Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India to be conducted from 8th - 12th August 2016.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
The primary objective of this course is to make an analysis of the recent developments related to constitutionalism. This experience in comparative constitutionalism is to provide with the knowledge to respond appropriately to questions regarding the extent to which one country can assist in, or make judgments about, another country’s constitutional journey.
Government of India approved a new program titled Global Initiative of Academic Networks (GIAN) in Higher Education aimed at tapping the talent pool of scientists and entrepreneurs, internationally to encourage their engagement with the institutes of Higher Education in India so as to augment the country’s existing academic resources, accelerate the pace of quality reform, and elevate India’s scientific and technological capacity to global excellence.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE:
- To explore and expound the understanding of the emerging issues of Constitutional Law
- To bring out the philosophical and historical rooting of the funding features of Constitutional law
- To examine the comparative features for common understandings
CERTIFICATE & CREDIT:
After Successful completion of the one week course the candidates will be awarded a Certificate of One Credit.
- The candidates need to pay Rs. 3000/- as course fee which includes (Registration fee, accommodation charges and food).
- The candidates desirous of attending the course may send the filled application form at email@example.com on or before 25th July 2016.