RGNUL: National Book Review Writing and Case Comment Competition 2016
Literary and Debating Committee (LDC), RGNUL announces its 1st National Book Review and Case Comment Competition. This event will test your analytical skills and prowess in reviewing a book and Landmark Cases. We agree that every book and Case has multiple facets, but for the purposes of this competition, only the legal analysis will be taken into account.
- The Book Review should not be more than 1000 words (excluding Footnotes).
- The Case Comment should not be more than 1000 -2000 words (excluding Footnotes).
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 18th April 2016
The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing their B.A.LLB./LL.M./Ph.D. or any other Undergraduate or Master courses (other than Law) in any university.
- Registration Fees for Case Comment- Rs. 500 per entry
- Registration Fees for Book Review- Rs. 500 per entry
- In case of Co –Authors- Rs. 800
- Registration fees by demand draft in the name of “Registrar, RGNUL, Punjab” payable at Patiala must reach on or before 25th April 2016
- First Prize – Rs. 3000/-
- Second Prize –Rs. 2500/-
- Third Prize – Rs. 1500/-
- Gurmanpreet Kaur
Assistant Professor of Law RGNUL, Punjab
- Riya Prem Raaj
Click here for further details.