The Department of Sociology, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab is organizing a National Conference on “Environmental Sustainability and Social Dynamics” (NAT-EN16) An Interdisciplinary Exploration on 5th March 2016.
This National Conference aims at understanding the ecological perspectives from a multi-disciplinary angle. The conference shall be a shared Dais for Academicians, Scientists from Pure as well as Social/Applied Sciences, Researchers, Administrators, Adjudicators and the Students, whereby all the possible domains of the environmental studies will be explored in order to render workable solutions for an efficacious management of the green cover and the ecosystems.
The University has recently launched a Bi-annual Peer Reviewed Journal entitled, “RGNUL Journal of Social Sciences (RJS)”. The exclusive submissions made to this conference shall be published in this Journal. However, the selected papers shall be published in a book with ISBN in a short period of time.
All those intending to present a Research Paper / Article on the event are required to submit the same on or before 25th of February, 2016. The copy of the Abstract along with the complete Research Paper/ Article is required to be sent through e-mail to [email protected] and also to [email protected].
For details about the Themes and Sub- Themes of the Conference, click here.
The Registration Fee is as following:
1) Registration fee and the Accommodation Charges are to be sent through demand draft (DD) in name of Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, Patiala, payable at patiala).
2) Two separate demand drafts are to be submitted for (i) Registration Fee and (ii) Accommodation Charges.
3) On the spot registration will be opened during the registration hours of the event.
4) The University accommodation shall be provided on first-cum-first basis. However in case of paucity of which, the University shall Provide Options for Choosing stay arrangements and the participants shall have to finalize the same in accordance with their financial viability on the time of arrival/ registration for the event.
5) The Registration Form (duly filled in) alongwith the prescribed fee through demand drafts (Carrying Registration fee for the conference and also the Accommodation Charges) is required to reach the Conference Convenor 27th February 2016.