RGNUL National Essay Writing Competition
The Centre for Advanced Studies in Labour Welfare (CASLW) at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in association with International Justice Mission (IJM), New Delhi is organizing the National Essay Writing Competition.
THEME: “Exploitation of Labour: Socio- Legal Aspects”
- Labour Welfare and Law
- Bonded Labour
- Migrant Labour Trafficking
- Child Labour
- Labour in Unorganised Sector
- Women and Labour Welfare
Eligibility: The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing LL.B. / LL.B. (Hons.) /LL.M. courses in any recognized university across the country.
- The essay must be written in English.
- Co-authorship (maximum of two authors) is permitted. However, only one entry is allowed per author.
- The submission shall consist of an abstract, essay and scanned copy of University/Institution‟s Identity Card or filled registration form. An abstract should not be more than 300 words inclusive of title and keywords.
- The essay should not be more than 3000 words (excluding footnotes and abstract).
- All essay are to be submitted at email@example.com both word (doc or .docx) and PDF (.Pdf) format with the subject titled as „TITLE OF ESSAY: NAME OF AUTHOR(S) & COLLEGE‟.
All submissions must adhere to the following requirements:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Footnote Font Size: 10
- Footnote Spacing :1.0
- Alignment: Justified
- First Prize - 7,000/-
- Second Prize –5,000/-
- Third Prize –3,000/-
Last Date for Submissions of essay: 28 February 2016.
Click here to download the brochure.