School of Law, Christ University- SLCU Judgment Writing Competition, 2017
School of Law Christ University is organising its Decennial Celebrations from 11th to 17th September, 2017.
As a part of the celebrations, the Advanced Criminal Law Studies Committee is organising SLCU Judgment Writing Competition 2017 for which the participants are required to draft a judgment for the problem attached herewith.
Word limit – max of 7500 words (including foot notes).
- 1st Prize- Rs 7000/-
- 2nd Prize- Rs 5000/-
- 3rd Prize- Rs 3000/-
- The list of the winners will be published on 16th September 2017 at 8:00 pm on the official website of the SLCU Decennial Celebrations.
- All the participants will be given a participation certificate which will be sent to them via Indian Postal Service.
- The winners will be sent their prize money along with their certificate via Indian Postal Service.
- The Registration fee for the competition is Rs 500 (Rupees five hundred) only.
- There is no cap for participation from a single institution.
- The last date for registration is 13th August 2017. Soft copy of the duly filled registration form shall be sent on or before 11:59 PM to [email protected].
- The link for the registration details can be found at http://slcuaclsc.weebly.com/judgement-writing-competetion.html.
- Release of the problem- 17th July 2017
- Last Date of Registration- 16th August 2017 by 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Queries regarding Rules of the Competition- 15th August 2017
- Releasing of Individual Codes- 16th August 2017
- Last Date for Submission of the Soft Copies- 20th August 2017 by 11:59 pm
- Results- 16th September 2017 at 8 pm
For any queries, contact at [email protected] stuniversity.in
Visit at http://slcuaclsc.weebly.com /