Senior Executive (Law) Vacancy At National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
NBCC (India) Limited, a blue-chip Government of India Navratna, Public Sector Enterprise requires Senior Executive (Law) on Contract Basis For A Period Of One Year Through Walk-In Interview At New Delhi
Name of the post: Senior Executive (Law)
No. of post: 01 (One)
Remuneration: IDA Pay Scale of Rs.40, 000- 1, 40,000
Upper Age limit (Years): 33 Years
- Qualified Law graduate from a university/institute recognized by Govt. of India Should be enrolled with Bar Council
Desirable Qualification: Master of Laws (LLM)
- 05 years of experience in various legal matters like handling court cases, drafting replies of court cases, assist in handling legal / contract/arbitration matters, liaisoning with empanelled corporate lawyers, presenting legal opinion on various issues.
- Candidate should have excellent communication and drafting skills.
- Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in use of Computer will be preferred.
How to apply?
- Interested and Eligible Candidates along with Duly Filled in Application in the prescribed Performa and the Necessary Documents as mentioned below may report for Walk-In-Interview on 24.10.2018 (Wednesday) between 10.00 AM TO 11.30 AM, at NBCC (I) Ltd., Corporate Office, NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003[ Near Lodhi Hotel].
For official notification and application form click here