Senior Officer (Law) Vacancy At GAIL
23 Dec 2018 1:59 PM GMT
GAIL (India) Limited, invites applications from Indian nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria for filling up the post of Senior Officer (Law).
Name of the Post: Senior Officer (Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Rs.60, 000 – 1, 80,000/-
Upper Age Limit: 28 years
- Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 03 years professional course) with minimum 60% marks. OR
- 05 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 60% marks.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Master Degree in Law (LLM).
- Minimum 01 (One) year post qualification executive in line experience as a Law Executive in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/ or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies) of repute, as an employee of that Organization. Candidates should have hands on experience in handling litigation before different Judicial/ Quasi-Judicial Forums, Arbitration and Conciliation matters, Drafting & vetting of various legal documents, handling legal matters pertaining to Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures, Regulatory matters of Hydrocarbon sector, Industrial/ labour law matters, etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates having in line executive experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical Industry.
How to apply?
Candidates Will Be Required to Apply Online through Gail Website www.gailonline.com No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be open from 1100 hrs on 12.12.2018 to 1800 hrs on 31.12.2018.
For official notification click here