Senior Officer (Law) Vacancy At GAIL
GAIL (India) Limited, invites applications from Indian nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria for filling up the post of Senior Officer (Law).
Name of the Post: Senior Officer (Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Rs.60, 000 – 1, 80,000/-
Upper Age Limit: 28 years
- Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 03 years professional course) with minimum 60% marks. OR
- 05 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 60% marks.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Master Degree in Law (LLM).
- Minimum 01 (One) year post qualification executive in line experience as a Law Executive in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/ or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies) of repute, as an employee of that Organization. Candidates should have hands on experience in handling litigation before different Judicial/ Quasi-Judicial Forums, Arbitration and Conciliation matters, Drafting & vetting of various legal documents, handling legal matters pertaining to Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures, Regulatory matters of Hydrocarbon sector, Industrial/ labour law matters, etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates having in line executive experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical Industry.
How to apply?
Candidates Will Be Required to Apply Online through Gail Website www.gailonline.com No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be open from 1100 hrs on 12.12.2018 to 1800 hrs on 31.12.2018.
For official notification click here