Senior Resident Fellow – Financial Regulation and Corporate Law Vacancy at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
23 March 2016 4:19 AM GMT
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Resident Fellow (Financial Regulation and Corporate Law).
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package (in the range of INR 90,000 to INR 1, 00,000 per month) corresponding to experience and qualifications shall be offered.
- A bachelor’s degree in law (preference will be given to candidates who have an additional degree in a relevant field with academic publications to their credit);
- Graduated in the year 2010 or earlier;
- Demonstrable interest in the field of corporate law and / or financial regulation.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send only electronic copies of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Senior Resident Fellowship – Financial Regulation and Corporate Law” –
- Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
- A brief statement of motivation in applying for the position (not to exceed 500 words);
- Names and contact details of two referees who may be contacted for references;
- Any published or unpublished writing sample in the area of corporate law or financial regulation.
Last Date for submission of Applications: 28 March, 2016
Click here for official notification.