Senior Resident Fellow – Financial Regulation and Corporate Law Vacancy at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Resident Fellow (Financial Regulation and Corporate Law).
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package (in the range of INR 90,000 to INR 1, 00,000 per month) corresponding to experience and qualifications shall be offered.
- A bachelor’s degree in law (preference will be given to candidates who have an additional degree in a relevant field with academic publications to their credit);
- Graduated in the year 2010 or earlier;
- Demonstrable interest in the field of corporate law and / or financial regulation.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send only electronic copies of the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Senior Resident Fellowship – Financial Regulation and Corporate Law” –
- Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
- A brief statement of motivation in applying for the position (not to exceed 500 words);
- Names and contact details of two referees who may be contacted for references;
- Any published or unpublished writing sample in the area of corporate law or financial regulation.
Last Date for submission of Applications: 28 March, 2016
Click here for official notification.