Shaastra & Anand & Anand’s LawTech Conference [4th Jan; IIT Madras]
Shaastra, IIT Madras, in collaboration with Anand&Anand, is organising the LawTech Conference 2019.
Date: 4th January 2019
Venue: Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
Growing out of the increasing intersection between Law and Tech, the LawTech Conference seeks to serve as a platform to enlighten those interested in the emerging field. With a wide array of events such as workshops, panels, lectures are more, the conference will cover the use of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain and law-bots for assisting lawyers and to also help entrepreneurs and inventors with laws on intellectual property and patents.
The presenting sponsor for the Law Tech Conference is Anand&Anand.
The Conference is open to:
- Lawyers and Law students
- Innovators and startups in law tech
- Engineers and inventors interested in patenting
Highlights of the LawTech Conference 2019
- Artificial Intelligence & Governance
- Blockchain & Smart Contracts
- Future of Legal-Tech
- Freelancing as a Patent agent
- 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM: Introductory Lecture by Rohan George
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Lecture on Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & Smart Contracts
- 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM : Panel Discussion on Artificial Intelligence & Governance by Sachin Malhan, Chittu Nagarajan and Shashank Bijapur and moderated by Prof. Feroz Ali
- 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM: Networking Lunch
- 02:15 PM - 03:15 PM: Lecture on Future of Legal-Tech by Hrishikesh Datar
- 03:30 PM - 05:30: PM Demo on Hands-on online Patenting by Prof. Feroz Ali & Team
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Hardhik B Jhurani [+9179890 61349], or CharishmaTakkallapalli [+9198408 91737].
For further details, click here.