Shaastra & Surana & Surana’s Intellectual Property Law Moot Court Competition [4th-6th Jan; IIT Madras]
Shaastra, IIT Madras, in collaboration with Surana & Surana International Attorneys, will hold the 2ndedition of Intellectual Property Law Moot Court Competition from 4th to 6th January next year on its campus.
This year’s case is set on issues relating to Data Protection and Privacy.
- The title sponsor for the Moot Court is Surana & Surana International Attorneys.
- The knowledge partner is Anand & Anand.
Eligibility: Anyone who is presently enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme in law is eligible to participate in the Moot Court.
- First place: Rs. 50,000
- Second place: Rs. 25,000
- Best memorial: Rs. 10,000
- Best speaker: Rs. 10,000
- Second best speaker: Rs.5000
- Start of Registrations: 17th October 2018
- Last date for Issue of Clarifications: 18th November 2018
- Last date for Online Registration: 23rd November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Memorials [soft copy by email]: 30th November 2018 (by 5:00 PM)
- Confirmation of teams after Evaluation of Memorials: 10th December 2018
- Submission of Memorials (five hard copies) during Orientation: 4th January 2019
To register, click here.
The problem statement can be accessed here.
The rules can be accessed here.