Sree Narayana Law College Legal Essay Writing Competition 2015
Sree Narayana Law College has invited law students to participate in the Second Annual SNLC Legal Essay Writing Competition 2015.
Topic of the Essay: “RIGHT TO PRIVACY IN THE DAWN OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY - A Critical Review”
Eligibility: Participant must be an Under Graduate Student of Law (3 year / 5 year) or Post Graduate Student of Law.
- The essay should not exceed 3000 words (inclusive of Foot Notes).
- The essay should contain an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
- The essay should be typewritten in A4 size paper in the following format: Font size
- Main Text – 12,Foot Note – 10; Font: Times New Roman ; Line space: 1.5; Format: .doc / .docx
- Uniform Legal Citation should be followed.
- Every entry must contain the following details of the Participants:
(i)Title of the Essay
(ii)Name of the Participant / Participants
(iii) Semester / Year
(iv)Institution / University / College
- Joint authorship is allowed (Maximum 3).
- All the entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th August 2015.
- The essays which are adjudged as the best essay and the second best essay will be awarded a cash prize of :
Best Essay Rs. 8000/-
Second Best Essay Rs. 5000/-
- Certificates will be issued to the authors of the Best Essay and the Second Best Essay respectively.
- The best essay shall be published in the issue of the SNLC Law Journal.
- The second best essay shall be published in the issue of the Kerala High Court Cases.
Click here to download the brochure.