Siddhartha Law College’s Workshop On Legal Research Methodology [27th Oct, Dehradun]
Siddhartha Law College, Dehradun, will hold a National Workshop and Training on Legal Research Methodology on 27th October 2018.
- Honourable Justice (Retd.) Rajesh Tandon.
- Professor (Dr.) Balraj Chouhan, (Vice-Chancellor, Dharmshastra National Law University, Jabalpur).
- Professor (Dr.) Dharmendra S. Sengar, Chairman and Professor, Legal Management Area & Head-off Campus Placements Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (Noida Campus).
- Professor (Dr.) S.S. Singh (former Vice-Chancellor of National Law Institute University, Bhopal).
The workshop would focus on:
- Basics of Empirical Legal Research.
- Basics of Doctrinal Legal Research.
- Developing Research Design for Empirical and Doctrinal Legal Research.
- Training in Data Analysis Techniques.
- Training in Tool Construction for Data Collection in Empirical Legal Research.
- Reporting of Research Findings.
The brochure can be accessed here.