Skill Development Programme on Sport Law - National Law School of India University, Bengaluru
Sport Authority of India, NSSC, Bengaluru and National Law School Of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru are jointly organizing Skill Development Programme on Sport Law.
Sports Law is not an isolated branch of law, rather it is a multidimensional law sourced from international and national regulations with elements from constitutional law, contract law, intellectual property law, competition law, insurance law inter alia. The course aims to present a consolidated structure of Sports Law in India, in theory as well as in applied form.
International Training Centre,
National Law School of India University,
05th – 10th October, 2015
Registration Fee – INR 11,400/-
Mode of Payment – Demand Draft / NEFT (see Registration Form)
- Sports Organisations& Governance
- Constitutional Law: Issues & Implications in sports
- Public-Private-People Relationship in Sports: Policy Issues
- Contract Management and Risk Insulation in Sports v Sports and Intellectual Property Rights
- Broadcasting and Media Rights in Sports
- Sports and Relevance of Competition Law
- Issues of Criminal Liability in Sports
- Medicine and Legal Liability in Sports
- Sports and Insurance Law
- Sports Persons – Ads, Endorsements and Marketing: Legal issues and Implication
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Mr. Praveen Tripathi
+91 80 2321 3160 (Extn. 300)/ 09743546709
For official notification click here.