SLS Hyderabad’s 4th National Essay Writing Competition
The Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution at Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad is organising the 4th National Essay Writing Competition.
The competition is open to students enrolled in a 5-year integrated undergraduate law degree programme, or a 3-year law degree programme, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- ADR as a means of achieving restorative criminal justice system in India.
- Analysis of Arbitration Council of India under the proposed Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Bill, 2018.
- Intervention of third parties in domestic and commercial arbitration with reference to India.
- Potential of International Arbitration to handle disputes of Business and Human Rights.
- Online Dispute Resolution and its significance in India.
- Assessment of Permanent Lok Adalats in India.
- Mediation and Conciliation as methods of resolving disputes in India.
Last Date for Submission: 30th August 2018 [11:59 PM]
Essays must be submitted to [email protected].
- First Prize: Rs. 5,000
- Second Prize: Rs. 3,000
- Third Prize: Rs. 2,000
Queries can be addressed to Vatsala Pandey (9100856821), Vivek Joshi (9959474590), Siva Subramanian (9629269381), or [email protected].
The Brochure for the Competition can be found here.