SLS Hyderabad’s International Training Programme on Criminology and Forensic Science [17th-21st Sept]
The Centre for Criminology and Criminal Justice (CCCJ), Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad, is organising an International Training Programme on Fundamentals of Criminology and Forensic Science.
Dates: 17th to 21st September 2018
This course will benefit the students in understanding key concepts of criminology and Forensic Science and would especially benefit the students who in future would be working in the field of Criminal law. This programme would also help them in sensitizing the need and importance of criminology and forensic science.
Duration of the Course: 36 Hours (6 Days)
Assessment: Practical 50% and Written Exam 50%
Eligibility: Full-time undergraduate or post-graduate student and Ph.D. Research Scholars from colleges/institutes/universities belonging to the broad disciplines of Law & Social Science are eligible to apply.
- The participants will be selected on the basis of their Statement of Interest. The number of participants is restricted to only 150 for the programme.
- Seventy-five seats are reserved for the students of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
- Seventy-five seats for the participants from outside institutes.
- The last date for the registration of the course is on or before 5pm of 21st August 2018.
- The selected participants will be informed by 23rd August 2018.
- Registration Fee for the participants from Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Rs.500
- Registration Fee for the participants from other institutes including accommodation (triple sharing) and food for the selected participants within India: Rs.6,000
- Registration Fee for Foreign Participants including accommodation (double sharing) and food for the selected participants are as follows:
- Low-income economies: $ 100
- Lower-middle-income economies: $ 125
- Upper-middle-income economies: $ 150
- High-income economies: $ 175
The Brochure for the Programme can be found here.