SLS Noida Wins 8th ILNU Moot Competition
The 8th edition of the Institute of Law Nirma University National Moot Court Competition was organized in association with the Competition Commission of India from 31st August 2018 to 2nd September 2018. The Moot proposition was based on the Emerging Dynamics of Competition Law in India.
The competition witnessed participation from 25 teams. The teams that entered into the finals were Symbiosis Law School, Noida (Petitioners), and Shashtra Law College, Thanjvaur (Respondents). The final rounds were adjudicated by a panel of five judges headed by PK Singh, acting as an advisor to Competition Commission of India.
The results of the competition are:
- Winners: Symbiosis Law School, Noida (Cash Prize: Rs 40,000)
- Runners-Up: Shashtra Law College, Thanjvaur (Cash Prize: Rs 25,000)
- Best Memorial: NUSRL, Ranchi (Cash Prize: Rs 15,000)
- Best Speaker: Deshna, NMIMS, Mumbai (Cash prize: Rs 10,000)
- Best Researcher: Arshita Bansal, Faculty of Law, Delhi University, Delhi (Cash Prize: Rs 10,000)