Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Sr. Officer (Legal).
No of posts: 01
Minimum Qualification: Full Time LLB with First Class and Full Time LLM (from recognized universities)
Minimum Experience: 8 years / 4 years
Desirable Qualification: Proficiency in local language, should possess experience in managing litigation matters, and should have exposure to legal matters of Oil & Gas sector.
- Co-ordinate with local advocates and attend hearings
- Prepare documents to be submitted to the court
- Manage local litigation work
- Provide inputs on local laws and legal issue
- Draft, review and carry out legal vetting of various communications, notices, agreements, etc.
- Co-ordinate for smooth implementation of Legal Compliance Management system
- Ensure compliance of various applicable labour laws by the Company as well as all the contractors
How to Apply
All the candidates may apply online within 10 dates mentioning the appropriate code.
Click here to apply.
Click here for detail information.
Click here for advertisement.