Submissions Invited For Comparative Constitutional Law And Administrative Law Quarterly Vol 4.2 [Deadline: April 22]
Submissions are invited for Volume 4 Issue 2 of Comparative Constitutional Law and Administrative Law Quarterly (CALQ), published under the aegis of the Center for Comparative Constitutional Law and Administrative Law, located at NLU, Jodhpur.
- The Journal attempts to initiate and foster academic dialogue concerning the subject of Administrative Law and Constitutional Law keeping in mind a global perspective. All submitted manuscripts shall be original. Any form of plagiarism would lead to immediate rejection of the submission.
- Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously. Once a manuscript has been selected for publication or has been published in the Journal, the author(s) must seek permission from the Editorial Board before publishing it elsewhere. Such permission may or may not be granted at the discretion of the Editorial Board.
- The author(s) must inform the Editorial Board if the manuscript has also been submitted to another journal, website or forum. The Editorial Board must be notified immediately if an offer for publication from another journal, website or forum is accepted by the author(s).
- All correspondence must be via e-mail, and should be addressed to the Managing Editor at: [email protected]
- Each manuscript may have up to two authors.
- In case of joint authorship, the author from whom a submission is solicited by the Editorial Board shall intimate the Board of the name, credentials and contact details of the intended co-author.
- Abstract: The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 350 words.
- Word Limit: Please note that the word limit would be considered excluding the footnotes, except in cases where speaking footnotes are used.
- Articles - Not exceeding 6000 words
- Notes - Not exceeding 4000 words.
- Case Comment - Not exceeding 3000 words.
Last date for submission: 11:59 p.m. on 22nd April, 2018.
- The Author/s are required to email the manuscript to [email protected]
- The manuscript may be mailed in '.doc' or '.docx' format.
- The subject of the mail must clearly mention, 'Submission for CALQ_Volume 4.2’.
- The mail must be addressed to the 'Board of Editors' providing the name of the author/s with the name of the institution affiliated to and the contact details in the body of the mail.
- A mail confirming the receipt of the manuscript and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly conveyed to the author/s through the email id used by the author/s for correspondence.
Please visit http://calq.in/content/submission for more information.
For the brochure, click here.