Surana & Surana & UPES’ National Insolvency Law Moot [28th–30th Sept]
UPES School of Law has announced its first edition of Surana&Surana and UPES School of Law National Insolvency Law Moot Court Competition, 2018, in association with its joint organizer, Surana&Surana International Attorneys, Chennai.
Dates: September 28, 2018, to September 30, 2018.
Registration: There is a cap on the participation of 24 teams on the first-come-first-serve basis who shall participate in this competition.
Registration Fee: Rs. 5,000
- Commencement of Online Registration: July 2, 2018
- Last date for Online Registration: August 6, 2018
- Last date for seeking clarifications of Problem: August 12, 2018
- Last date for sending soft copy of Registration form/ Approval Letter with Transaction ID receipt: August 15, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials & Travel Form (Soft Copy): August 25, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials & Travel Form & Registration Form/Approval Letter with Transaction Id Receipt (Hard Copy): September 1, 2018
- Inauguration, orientation and Researchers Test: September 28, 2018
- Submission of Memorials (Five Hard Copies): September 28, 2018
- Oral Rounds: September 29, 2018, to September 30, 2018
- Valedictory & Prize Distribution: September 30, 2018
Queries can be addressed to email@example.com, or to Girdhar Gopal Khattar (8979192333), or Alini Successena (7060945918).
To register, click here.
The Moot Proposition can be found here.
The Rule Book can be found here.