Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad’s Model World Economic Forum [March 3-4]
The Centre for Specialization in Business and Innovation of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, will hold the first-ever national-level model of the World Economic Forum, The Asymmetric Shock, in Hyderabad on 3rd and 4thMarch. The event shall replicate the sessions of the World Economic Forum.
‘Asymmetric Shock’ encapsulates the functioning of the World Economic Forum. The Forum comprises of delegates from countries all over the world who will discuss and deliberate on topics of economic interests. Candidates are expected to register either as single or double delegations. Based on the outcome of the discussion, recommendations will be framed in the mutual interest of all participating members.
Awards and Prizes: The first, second and third best delegate shall be awarded cash prizes, merchandise and trophies worth up to Rs. 75,000. In addition, each candidate shall receive participating certificates and the winners shall receive certificates of appreciation.
Venue: Symbiosis Law School-Hyderabad, Survey No. 292, Off Bangalore Highway, Village: Mamidipalle, Mandal: Nandigama, District: Rangareddy, Telangana.
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of previous experience of MUN, parliamentary debates etc.
- The selected candidates must make an online payment of a total fee of Rs. 2,000, inclusive of accommodation, food, travel and registration.
- Double delegations will have to pay a fee of Rs. 3,800, inclusive of the above.
- The payment must be made within 1 week of the announcement of the first selection list.
- The last date for registeration is Feb 2, 2018.
Queries can be addressed to [email protected], or Shruti Ganguli +91-9284782091, Aishwarya Chevuturi +91-8978844288, or Palakh Agarwal +9119922911955.
The Brochure for the event can be found here.