Teaching Vacancies at Department of Law, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
Department of Law, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate professor and Dean.
Qualifications & Experience
- LL. M [First Class]& Ph. D. [Law] from a reputed university (OR) LL. M. [First Class] & NET [Law]
- Qualified candidate with a good academic record and an inclination towards Ph. D.
- A minimum of three years of experience in teaching is preferable.
- LL. M. [First Class], Ph. D. [Law] from a reputed university.
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, college or Accredited Research Institution/ Industry, excluding the period of PhD research.
- Should have at least 5 publications to his/her credit, as books and/or research papers in reputed journals.
- LL. M. [First Class], Ph. D [Law] from a reputed university.
- Associate professor/ Reader/ Professor with a total experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/ research/ administration in Universities/ colleges/ other institutions of higher education.
- Should have guided candidates for research at PhD level.
- Should have made substantial contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula, courses and technology-mediated teaching learning process.
- Should have at least 10 publications to his/ her credit, as books and/ or research papers in reputed journals.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail their detailed resume to email@example.com
Click here for official notification.