Teaching Vacancies at Department of Law, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
16 Sep 2015 5:32 PM GMT
Department of Law, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate professor and Dean.
Qualifications & Experience
- LL. M [First Class]& Ph. D. [Law] from a reputed university (OR) LL. M. [First Class] & NET [Law]
- Qualified candidate with a good academic record and an inclination towards Ph. D.
- A minimum of three years of experience in teaching is preferable.
- LL. M. [First Class], Ph. D. [Law] from a reputed university.
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, college or Accredited Research Institution/ Industry, excluding the period of PhD research.
- Should have at least 5 publications to his/her credit, as books and/or research papers in reputed journals.
- LL. M. [First Class], Ph. D [Law] from a reputed university.
- Associate professor/ Reader/ Professor with a total experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/ research/ administration in Universities/ colleges/ other institutions of higher education.
- Should have guided candidates for research at PhD level.
- Should have made substantial contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula, courses and technology-mediated teaching learning process.
- Should have at least 10 publications to his/ her credit, as books and/ or research papers in reputed journals.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail their detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for official notification.