Teaching Vacancies at Hidayatullah National Law University
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur a State University established by Hidayatullah National University of Law Chhattisgarh Act, 2003 (No. 10 of 2003) and recognized by UGC u/s. 2(f) and 12B of UGC Act, 1956 has invited applications from competent, committed & dynamic people for the following posts:
Name of Posts
- Professor (Law)
- Associate Professor (Law)
- Assistant Professor (Law)
No of Posts
- Professor (Law) : 08 (03UR, 01OBC, 01 SC, 03ST)
- Associate Professor (Law): 13 (06 UR, 01OBC, 02 SC, 04 ST)
- Assistant Professor (Law): 27 (06 UR, 05OBC, 04 SC, 12 ST)
- Professor (Law): As prescribed by UGC
- Associate Professor (Law): As prescribed by UGC
- Assistant Professor (Law): Pay Band of Rs.15600- 39100 with AGP of Rs.6000/
Educational Qualification and Experience: As prescribed by UGC
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format. Format may be downloaded from University website.
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in case of Unreserved/General/OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) in case of SC/ST candidates towards application fee drawn in favour of "Registrar – Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur is also to be essentially enclosed along with the application form.
- All applications should be sent by post or submitted in person to "Registrar, Hidayatullah National Law University, HNLU New Campus, Post Uparwara, Naya Raipur – 492002, Chhattisgarh". The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered.
Last date for submission of completed Application forms is 15.04.2015 upto 5.00 p.m
Click here for official notification.