Teaching Vacancies at National Law University Odisha
8 Oct 2015 6:07 PM GMT
National Law University Odisha has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the following Posts:
Name of Posts
- Professor of Law
- Associate Professor of Law
- Assistant Professor of Law
- Professor of Law: 37400-67000 AGP 10000
- Associate Professor of Law: 37400-67000 AGP 9000
- Assistant Professor of Law: 15600-39100AGP6000
Professor of Law
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of high quality published works with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) of UGC ; OR
- An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
Associate Professor of Law
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
- A Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from any recognized University or an equivalent degree from any foreign University.
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. Degree research with evidence of quality published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and /or research/policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) of UGC.
Assistant Professor of Law
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph. D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor in the University.
How to Apply
Completed applications (separate for each post) along with self attested photocopies of all relevant certificates should address to:
National Law University Odisha
Kathajodi Campus, Sector-13, CDA,
Click here to download the application form.
Last date for submission of applications: 07.11.2015
Click here for official notification.