Teaching Vacancy At IMS India
IMS, an institute with over 41 years of experience in shaping success stories. Our motto is to mentor, motivate and guide our students and all those who interact with us in order to enable them to make the right career decisions.
IMS is the leader in Law and Management Entrance training. Today, IMS has spread its wings across India with more than 90+ centers and over 50,000 students, successfully making it to some of the most prestigious institutes in India and abroad.
- IMS is urgently looking for Law faculties for various locations.
- The requirement is for Part time as well as full time faculty.
- You should be well versed with CLAT, AILET, LSAT and other law entrance examinations.
- You must be a Law graduate (Full time faculty)
- Those who have cracked CLAT or AILET (Students / Graduates from National Law Schools) will be preferred.
- Teaching experience
Part Time Faculty: Locations
Full Time Faculty: Location
- Kindly mail your updated CVs with a covering letter mentioning the location and the position that you are applying for at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stages of Recruitment Process:
- Stage 1: Written Test of Law and General Awareness
- Stage 2: Teaching demo
- Stage 3: Telephonic interview
Salary: As per industrial standards.