The Louis M. Brown And Forrest S. Mosten International Client Consultation Competition At MNLU, Nagpur
8 Dec 2018 2:10 PM GMT
Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur is proud to announce The Louis M. Brown and Foster S. Mosten International Client Consultation Competition (National Rounds 2019) which will be hosted by ADR Society, MNLU Nagpur in association with Air Law Academy and Research Centre, Nagpur &Forum of South Asian Clinical Law Teachers from 1st -3rd February, 2019 at MNLU. Nagpur campus. The Winning team at national rounds would represent India in an international competition hosted by The Law Society of Ireland at Dublin, Ireland between April 3-6, 2019
Who can apply?
- Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Only bonafide students pursuing LL.B. Three Year/Five Year Degree programmes in aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year are eligible to participate
Composition of Teams
- Each team shall consist of TWO participants.
- Teams/Participants are required to duly fill the Registration Form (endorsed by the Head of the Institution) along with the Demand Draft of Rs.4000/- drawn in favour of Registrar, MNLU, Nagpur payable at Nagpur which has to reach the organizers by January 15, 2019 through registered Post/ Courier. The Registered
teams are required to confirm their arrival and verify their registration over email at email@example.com.
- The Teams/ Participants are required to e-mail the soft copy of the Demand Draft along with duly filled registration form latest by January 12, 2019 over email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries contact
Mr. Ravi Sharma (Student)
Mobile: +91- 8208583071
Mr. Prakhar Agarwal (Student)
Mobile: +91 - 9560499083
Ms. Aditi Singh (Student)
Mobile: +91 – 8439431113
For Rules and Regulations click here
For Registration form click here