Third National Conference on Law and Justice-2015. [NCLJ-2015]
School of Law, AURO University, Surat, Gujrat is going to organize Third National Conference on Law and Justice-2015 from October 10-October 11, 2015. The Conference aims to bring people from diverge fields together to exchange their ideas, knowledge and provide solutions to nation’s burning issues. It would provide opportunity for networking and in the process we will learn from each other’s experiences.
Venue: School of Law, AURO University
Eligibility: Judges, Lawyers, Academicians, Students, Social Activists, NGO Personals are eligible to participate.
THEME: Law and Justice in Globalised Era
- Emerging issues in National and International Trade and Commercial Laws
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Labour laws in Growing Economy
- Women Protection and Law
- Juvenile in Conflict with Law
- Protection of Child from Sexual Abuse and Exploitation
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Mechanism: Need of an hour
- Industrialization and Environment Issues
- Human Rights
- Critical Assessment of Justice Delivery System
- Cyber Crimes and its Impact on Society
- Constitutional Challenges
- Legal Challenges in Curbing Corruption
- Abstracts should be submitted via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your abstract in the following format:
E-Mail ID: (1) Official (2) Private
Abstract title (Bold Fonts)
Times New Roman font, size 12, Maximum 250 words. Please do not include references.
Keywords – include only three (3)
- Please name your attachment as follows: Family name personal name_abstract.doc e.g. gardnerkiran_abstract.doc.
- Accompany your abstract with a biography of not more than 50 words.
Guidelines for Paper Presenter
- Title Page:Title, Full name of the author(s), Designation, Affiliation and Contact Details.
- Full paper must include an Abstract in 250 words, Research Objectives, Methodology, Major Findings, Implications, at least three Key Words, and Key References.
- Manuscript must be in English, prepared using Microsoft Word
- Typed with 1 inch margin on all sides
- 1.5 line space, Font – Times New Roman, headings in bold, Size: 12 points (Heading and text)
- Figures, tables and charts must be original and not scanned copy
- Co-authorship is permitted to maximum of two authors. However, both authors need to register separately.
- Faculty/Professionals : Rs. 2000/-
- Students : Rs. 1500/-
- The participants may register online. Click here to
- The participant may download the application form and send the form at the following address along with the registration fees via demand draft :
Secretariat, National Conference for Law and Justice 2015
School of Law, Auro University, Earthspace,
Surat Hazira Road, Opp. ONGC, SURAT GUJARAT 394510
Click here to download the application
- Deadline for Submission of Abstract: August 30,2015
- Last date for Submission of Full Paper: September 25, 2015
- Last date for Registration: September 25, 2015
Click here for full details.