TNNLS-CCI National Moot Court Competition, 2018
The Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirapalli, has invited participation for the TNNLS-CCI National Moot Court Competition, 2018. The competition will be held in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India (CCI), from February 2 to 4.
The moot problem is based on contemporary issues involved in competition law and labour law. The moot shall be based on the memorial elimination format. The top 24 teams shall be selected to participate in the oral rounds. The competition is open to students pursuing the 5-year and 3-year LLB degree. Only one team (2 speakers and 1 researcher, or 2 speakers only) from each institution is eligible to participate. Teams have to register by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and a demand draft of Rs. 3,000 drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, Tamil Nadu National Law School’ to the following address:
Tamil Nadu National Law School
Dindigul Main Road, Navalurkuttapattu,
Tamil Nadu – 620009
The email must contain details of the team composition as well as the scanned copy of the demand draft and the registration form.
- Release of the Moot Problem: November 14, 2017
- Last date for registration: November 20, 2017
- Last date for seeking clarifications in the Moot Problem: November 23, 2017
- Last date of submission of hard copy of Demand Draft and Registration Form: November 28, 2017
- Last date of Submission of soft copy of Memorials: December 30, 2017
- Results of Memorial Rounds: January 7, 2018
- Last date of Submission of hard copy of Memorials: January 22, 2018
- Oral Rounds: February 2 - 4, 2018
Queries may be addressed to Tarun Donadi (9791597777), Sethupathy Rathna Kumar(8754149670), Ajinkya Nikam (9003371012), or email@example.com.